- Do Your Leg get tired on walking small distances?
- Do you experience pain in your Calf, Buttock or Arm on Walking or While working?
- Have you experienced sudden Transient/Temporary Weakness of Limb, Inability to Speak, or blur in your sight?
- Do you experience sudden sever pain in abdomen After Meals?
- Swelling in Leg With Breathlessness?
- Do you experience bleeding from Throat, Cough, Nose, Stools, Urine?
On Wed, 25 May 2011 15:10:53
wrote On 16/06/2001 I had sprained my ankle
at one of the Waterparks in Nagpur. I consumed tab.Diclomol 1 BD,
cap. Lansoprazol 30 mg. BD for two days.My orthopedic friend had
put plaster boot in left lower limb and since I had no pain I stopped
Dr. Shreekant Chorghade
M.B.B.S., D.C.H., M.A.(Psy).
Child Specialist, Child Psychologist, & Counselor
Interventional Radiology (A new technique to treat snags in blood vessels) During investigative and therapeutic procedures in September 2010, for my medical problem, I was amazed to know the various marvels which ‘Interventional Radiology’ can do.
Dr. Kishor Taori
Head of Department of Radiodiagnosis,
7th Jan 2010
“A decade ago IR came into existence in this deapartmet. It was build brick by brick. Dr. Shrikant Kothekar had his early lessons of IR in the department. He learned all this against all odds, many left but he did not.
Ramesh Chandra Agrawal
8501-52000 / 94236-80659
I am a 60 year old business executive (Engineer by qualification) from Nagpur. I have possessed a very good health and fitness throughout my life without any regular medication. Last year in July 2010, I fell sick.